Through this very effective lymph, water and toxin drainage, we help restore the body’s naturally occurring healing functions.
The revitalization and oxygenation of the tissue slims and redefines.
This treatment is especially good for enhancing skin tone, increasing circulation and cellular respiration.
Pressotherapy is safe, painless, and completely non-invasive. It can alleviate the pain, and swelling caused by lymphedema and provide immediate relief and comfort.
Pressotherapy is beneficial for the following:
- Stimulation of venous and lymphatic return blood flow.
- Maintaining the normal return circulation.
- Preventing the appearance of varicose veins.
- Lymphedema and venous edemas.
- Post-operative edema (post-mastectomy, etc.) and post-traumatic edema.
- Cellulite Reduction.
- Improving skin nutrition and recovering skin elasticity.
- Postnatal care.
- Prevention of thrombosis in bed-ridden patients.
- After cosmetic surgery (essential following liposuction or liposculpture).
- General body detoxification.
Pressotherapy is a computer controlled compression system, which utilizes precisely controlled inflating pumps. The device includes five separate chambers, which are designed to encapsulate the limbs with specially fitted sleeves. These pumps are designed to increase lymph flow, and blood circulation from the ankles to the upper thighs. Air-Pressure Massage enhances extra-cellular fluid clearance, reduces bloating, swelling and cellulite. It significantly decreases leg and arm fatigue and improves oxygen flow throughout the body.